Verified Reviewer

I have been calling FedEx about this package for over a week. Spoke to 4 people including an Escalations Mgr named Daniel who were completely useless.

A friend sent a package but they sent it to my old address.

So I attempted to change my address online in my account but I was prompted for a cc # and I didn't want to do that. So I called spoke with someone who was supposed changing the address and said it would be no problem getting it redelievered. So I call a couple days later because I receive an email from FedEx that still has my old address with instructions to hold the package at facility. While, who asked for that?

So I can again speak to seone else who ask me to verity my address. I do and she tells me I'm giving her the wrong house number because they have 950 not 150. Well, ma'am that's not what I told the last rep. So she "updated" the address again and sent a message to thr local facilty to deliver the package not hold and gave me a Case # 040260****.

Great, I thought.

A day goes by and I get another email with thr same instructions from the previous day, wrong address Iand instructions to hold.

I call back provide my case # and the rep tells me all the wrong information again, nothing has been updated but she swears she's doing it now. I ask if I need another case # she says no she's updating this one. Today I get another tracking email with the wrong info. I call speak with the Escalation person Daniel and he tells me it's unfortunate I was provided the wrong information several times but there's nothing he can do I just need to go pick it up.

However, I've just had a hysterectomy and I've back in the hospital for complications so I can't pick ANYTHING UP!!!

Even though this is none of his business he basically says it's not his problem. I asked to be transferred to another person, preferably higher up he says he's the highest.

I ask for the complaints email address or a different way to submit a written complaint he says there isn't one.

FedEx should really be ashamed! I'll be posting this to all social media platforms ASAP.

User's recommendation: Make them send you a copy of the case.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

FedEx Cons: Lack of communication amongst representatives, Untimely customer dispute response.

Comments