I had a package that was originally delivered on 10/31, no one was home at my house and it required a signature so they left a slip to be signed and put on the door. The signature stating that If it is signed and no one is home, the package can be left at the door when they attempt again on the next business day.

11/1 comes and by 7pm my package was still not there so I called customer service to find out that my package was held at the local FedEx facility because some delivery vehicles were rerouted to deliver supplies for Hurricane Sandy, including the one my package was going to be on. I completely understand the situation and support it, but I was extremely disappointed that FedEx did not notify customers expecting shipments that day that they were going to be held for the day because of the rerouting. By the time I called it was too late to pick up the package. The lady on the phone said my package was without a doubt being shipped today, 11/2, yet when I checked the online shipment status, my package was not on the truck yet ( was on truck by 8:30 am on 10/31), in fact there was not even a status update for today.

The package is important and we have already been waiting a month for the company to ship it, now FedEx is delaying it further. I understand delays happen, but it is unreasonable that the customer should not be updated on these changes, not using FedEx for a long, long time.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Comments