Paid extra to receive 2 day delivery before 10:30am for a shipment from KS to CO.Never received it.

After 3 calls they admitted the package was in TN and they wanted to know what it looked like. WTF? How would I know what it looked like - I DONT HAVE THE PACKAGE!! Their excuse was weather.

I checked the weather and there have been no storms for the last several days.

Who know if I'll ever receive it and I'll bet I don't get a refund for them missing the deadline.I hate FEDEX and will never use them again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of fedex 2 day shipping. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex 2 day shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Did you check the weather for all states between you and the shipper?Packages do not go from point A to point B.

On their site it will say if there are delays because of a huge storm somewhere. Hope it arrived tho! And asking what it looked like, really, just shocks me.

Wait, not shocked.The 800 number doesn't know what they're talking about.