Bladensburg, Maryland
Turnaround Time

Fedex was suppose to delivery my Laptop Computer to my apartment.I was not there when Fedex showed up.

THe Driver left a cell phone message that he was there and I was not. I was of course at work. I called him backed after 30 minutes or so and he said the handler delivered it and it was signed. Of course, this can't be as I was not at home and live alone.

After complaining to FedeX, there only investigation was that they have a signed ticket that it was delivered. The Seller was paid and only had FedEx's results. FedEx did NOT call to see if I was at work NOR compare signatures or anything. THis could very well have been an inside job with the deliverer.

He knew I was not at home. Now I am totally out of a laptop and the money. No recourse at all.

Just can't believe it.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. dfjackson stated that there is a room for improvement of very poor customer service and delivery service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of laptop shipping and associated monetary loss in the amount of $450. FedEx needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned laptop shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

As of 2 months later, I have filed a Small Claims Court Case against the laptop distributor (New OpenBox of Los Angeles) because I was never in receipt of the laptop.I still suspect that the FedEx Driver had something to do with it, I cannot prove it.

The laptop distributor will have to bring FedEx in if they choose.