After spending $110 for an overnight delivery, my package, mailed on the 22nd of December to the Virgin Islands, was on the delivery truck the 23rd at 2:33 PM.When I was at the FedEx office, I was told the package would reach its destination by the 23rd.
When I was tracking the item, it said it would be delivered by 6 PM on the 23rd. It was not delivered until after 9:46 the 24th. When I inquired about a refund, I was told they don't guarantee overnight delivery for overnight international destinations. I wish I knew that before hand.
I WILL NOT be using FedEx again, as they don't seem to be reliable.If I want UNreliable, I'll use USPS.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "On 04/29 I handed smart post package Track# 61299998825440431742 to your driver when he was picking up appx 5pm from the Fedex Drop Box in from of DiBennedettos restaurant at..."
- "MY full conversation with fedex. Dear Shagun, You are plan to prevent to avoid this kind incident in future.I Donot want it . I WANT MY package. or FEDEX has to pay my..."
- "Seller shipped package from Colorado to Portland. OR. In two days it arrived at Troutdale, OR which is 11.6 miles from my front door. It then was shipped to Kent, WA which..."
- "So we brought 2 Quentin Accents chairs that we barely sat on du to the light color when we noticed that in between the arms and the part where your..."
- "CheapCaribbean has false advertising!! And don't try to contact a customer service representative they won't answer or are even concern!! They have hotels as 3 1/2 stars and fake..."
- "Howard Tanner Esq Lawyer is totally incompetent. I was scammed out of $10,000 dollars by this sleazy lawyer. I paid him his legal fees, in cash, upfront as requested by..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."
- "Sent for a WHITE CAL-KING comforter with an order# confirmation 10/11/16. On 10/18/16 received my order. It was BURGUNDY and had a different order# but still had my name and..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."