2.5

Fed Ex has poor customer service.I waited on a package that should have been delivered Sat.

Aug. 28th. I was home all day waiting and no delivery. When I contacted customer service, they claimed the driver said no one was home.

I told them, no driver came to my home. And I asked if someone came, how come they did not tag my door? They had no answer and said my package would be delivered, Tues. Sept.

1st. between 10 am and 7pm. So now I have to take a day off and sit and wait again. They said they did work on Mondays and why did I see Fed Ex trucks in my neighborhood on Monday.

Today I got my delivery and the driver just left it in my driveway beside my trash can.

They could have did that on Saturday.If I order something again and I know that Fed Ex would be delivering it, I will cancel the order.

This person wrote the review because of "i hope to never use fed ex again" at FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was half-assed apology. Author liked the most all the different stories i was told about where my package was. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FedEx fedex shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

buy local

fedex expresss m-s

fedex ground m-f

fedex home delivery t-s

can transfer to kinkos for pickup

why assume signature?