I have a package to be delivered 2/5/10, but not delivered due to weather. On Monday the 8Th on the tracking site FedEx stated undeliverable due to weather again. There is no weather, schools are open, UPS delivered to my home, I got my USPS mail today.

I called customer service and they stated that all trucks are independent and the driver has the discretion of whether or not to deliver. So i am not getting my package because the driver does not want to deliver it.

Customer service offered for me to drive the 50 miles one way to their location tomorrow or meet the driver somewhere near there. I am sorry I thought they were the DELIVERY service.

Tonight we are getting more snow, so the CS rep told me i probably wont get the package soon.

I live rural so when a package is delivered we pay an extremely large excess for our delivery. IF the driver does not want the route, he shouldn't take the job.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #114445

SAME HERE WEATHER WAS CLEARED AND ROADS WERE GOOD UPS DELIVERED ON TIME, BUT FED EX USED SAME OLD *** EXCUSE COULD NOT DELIVER DUE TO WEATHER INCLIMENT.

I was given the same BS excuses and was told I could drive 20 plus miles to Pittsburgh if I wanted to pick-up my package.Roads at my location are and have been clear of snow all week.

UPS and the U.S.

Postal Service have had no problem with delivery service.What an incompetent, loser company!