Sent a package overnight at Christmas time.Fedex failed to deliver the package the day it was scheduled, but I was told they'd do so the next day.

They didn't deliver it the next day. I called and asked if they could deliver it on Saturday (which their advertising proudly claims they do). They said they couldn't do it, because I was calling on Saturday. Well, if they'd just delivered it when they said to begin with, I wouldn't have been calling them on Saturday.

The CSRs were nice, but they didn't provide accurate information.

If the package wasn't going to be delivered on Friday, then they should've sent it out on Saturday as a courtesy.Now I've paid for overnight shipping on something that'll ultimately take 4 days to arrive.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Yucca Valley, California, United States #922082

I have emailed FedEX twice with NO response.My package started with FedEx then when it arrived in Blythe, CA they transferred it to USPS.

This package was originally mailed on 11/19/14 and according to the tracking, on 12/1/14, "Information was sent to USPS" Still no package has been delivered to me. USPS says that they do not have it and FedEx will not respond.

Any suggestions as where I should go now?Thank you.

Maplewood, New Jersey, United States #921859

I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM.I paid $25 for overnights shipping on a Thursday and on Saturday the tracking said it would not be delivered until Monday.

It reached a facility about 40 minutes from my house but would apparently take 3 days to get to my house. I called and bitched at them until they gave me my money back. Apparently it was "not processed" until Friday and they don't move packages enroute during weekends. ***.

Glad to see a similar experience!I'm from NJ.