Went to FedEx on August 7, 2012 to get documents delivered overnight.I payed $84.04 under the impression that my package would arrive the next day (August 8), I was wrong.

The next day, when I tracked the package, I was told that the standard delivery to the particular location was a minimum of two days. I was not informed of this before and the document was needed for a meeting on the morning of August 9. As an alternative FedEx offered to contact the recipients to make further arrangements to deliver the package. I spoke to both FedEx and the recipient to find it was not done.

So the recipient went to the meeting without receiving the documents. FedEx delivered the documents after the meeting which was little too late.I was not informed that the standard delivery time for the location was two days, and the package was delivered when it was no longer necessary.When I called for a refund, they said I have to wait two weeks for the case to be available to them because it was international. When I called three weeks later, they said the package was delivered and they would investigate and contact me. They did not.

When i called about two months later, they informed me of time limits for complaints and that they would write or call. I'm still waiting.

I posted a complaint on their site this morning.I will not recommend FedEx and I will not use their services as long as they will cheat me like this.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

You expected a shipment overnight from an international location.

Seems you dropped the ball if you needed it the next day from another country . Ever heard of a fax machine. Get real dipshit