I looked up when my package was to be delivered to the business I work. It said the package was delivered??? The next morning the driver comes in with the package. I ask him why my package posted delivered the day before. His reply; "I didn't see it until i was past your office, so I decided I would just deliver it tomorrow"

And to top that off it was broken. I guess that was a given since it was on the bottom of his pile!

Delivered another package today..... It was broken as well. Never Never again will I order anything from a company that uses Federal Express.... YOU GO UPS!!!

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $200. This person is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments