I live in an apartment which has a working office during the normal hours. The FedEx deliverer came to my apartment and just left a notice on the front door. He did it twice in a row. I could not get my package on time. He could do something better than just leaving a small piece of notice papers on the front door of my apartment. He never called me before doing that, even not leaving the contact information.

The point is that other delivery services like UPS, USPS, they always deliver it to me successfully. Even with package requiring signatures, they brought to the office of the apartment. So I can make a conclusion that the Fedex employees are not well trained or they are lazy people.

I got my package 1 week late.

Never working with Fedex again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of delivery serivce. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of fedex delivery service. FedEx needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments