Florence, CO 81226, USA
1.3
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Happy Birthday to me. I was expecting a birthday package today, along with 2 other packages.

I was in & out of my front door, taking items in & out of my truck. My little yorkie was with me. As I looked out my kitchen window at 11:15 a.m., I saw a FedEx truck at the end of the driveway. The driver walked to the back of her truck, with a scanner in her hand.

She was there for a few minuets, so I walked outside, & waved at the driver, who waved back to me. Then she went back to the front of the truck & DROVE OFF. I came inside, checked my tracking info & it said CUSTOMER NOT AVAILABLE. Really?!

WTH? I called the FedEx 800 # immediately; they called the local hub. Local hub called me several hours later, & said a) she didn't see me (OF COURSE SHE DID) & b) I have dogs... YEAH I DO, IN A FENCED YARD; fence runs along driveway, dogs are contained.

then c) the coup de grace ... my yorkie barked & she felt threatened. I completely understand a fear of dogs, but seriously, she could've asked for me to put the pup inside or in the yard with the others or SOMETHING. Guy at the local hub said she was 2 miles away (TWO MILES) & he'd see if the driver WANTED to redeliver my packages.

Oh, is doing her job an option now?! After several calls back & forth to main fedex # & local hub, I was promised 3 times by 3 different people that my package would be delivered TODAY. At 4:45 p.m., still no packages. I called again.

DRIVER HAS GONE HOME. Furthermore, FedEx now says they may attempt delivery again tomorrow. REALLY?! I had the day off today; I'm working tomorrow; if the driver was too lazy to hand off packages with me STANDING RIGHT THERE, what in the world makes me think she'll deliver when I'm not home?!

One (my b-day pkg) is a bit heavy, so that might have something to do with it. Usually, 99% of the time, drivers leave our packages on our porch. (Again, dogs are contained in a fenced yard; the porch is not inside the fence.). We live rurally, less than 500 people spread out through my little area.

Leaving packages is common.

WTH?! I've never had this problem, with ANY delivery, I suspect this is just lazy holiday help.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Vehicle Driver.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Lack of customer service and caring.

Comments

What ? You don't complain about them leaving stuff on the porch 99% of the time ?

A closed porch or just your front stoop ? What about rain, snow, etc. ?

Thieves ? Porch deliveries are deemed unacceptable here ...