La Follette, Tennessee
2.3
Tracking Tool

Ordered a firearm online and had to have it shipped to the gun shop.Fed Ex delivery driver showed up at the store before they were open, then the *** shows up again seven minutes later when they still weren't open.

He/she left a "door tag" stating the item could not be delivered. I call customer service and politely asked if they could contact the driver and have him stop at the store before his route ends for the day. I get told that they can not do that and it's my fault because the store hours are not posted on their door or he would not have left a door tag. I then asked if he could drop by the store the next day at a later time in the day and was again told they are unable to help me.

So now, unless the gun shop owner drives 45 minutes to the nearest Fed Ex outlet to sign for the package, I'm screwed! Lazy, worthless customer service and idiotic delivery drivers.

I will start making it a point to never order another item online unless it gets delivered via UPS or USPS!!Never again FedEX!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with tracking and stated that there is a room for improvement of delivery service and poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of fedex vehicle driver. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex vehicle driver in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments