La Follette, Tennessee
3.0
Tracking Tool

Ordered a firearm online and had to have it shipped to the gun shop. Fed Ex delivery driver showed up at the store before they were open, then the *** shows up again seven minutes later when they still weren't open.

He/she left a "door tag" stating the item could not be delivered. I call customer service and politely asked if they could contact the driver and have him stop at the store before his route ends for the day. I get told that they can not do that and it's my fault because the store hours are not posted on their door or he would not have left a door tag. I then asked if he could drop by the store the next day at a later time in the day and was again told they are unable to help me.

So now, unless the gun shop owner drives 45 minutes to the nearest Fed Ex outlet to sign for the package, I'm screwed! Lazy, worthless customer service and idiotic delivery drivers.

I will start making it a point to never order another item online unless it gets delivered via UPS or USPS!! Never again FedEX!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Vehicle Driver.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: Tracking.

I didn't like: Delivery service, Poor customer service.

Comments