3.3
Turnaround Time

I was told via their automated system that my package was out for delivery 2/28/15 at 6:37am. I waited home all day for that package and at 6:18pm your system updated information saying Delivery exception Local weather delay - Delivery not attempted. The weather was super sunny and beautiful today. This is the 5th time I've had a customer send me a package using FEDEX and the 5th time their company has decided that being lazy and not honoring your word is the Fedex way of doing things.

I've cancelled my business Fedex account and will encourage everyone I speak with to stay clear of Fedex.

Their company is unreliable and frankly lie to your customers about delivery dates and times.

Now I'm being told I have to wait THREE MORE DAYS for your company to deliver my package.

I can't wait until FEDEX is out of business and their employees on unemployment.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of fedex account from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was very poor customer service, delivery service and being lied to. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

*** Fed-ex employees as usual.I'M SITTING HERE AT MY DESK WAITING for my overnight package as i type this - He rings the buzzer, I go downstairs to get the door and there's a note left already .

. .

.truck already sped off.

BOYCOTT FED EX for time sensitive materials and mailings!!

We get the same kind of crappy service by lazy Fedex drivers here in Lexington KY. Let's boycott Fedex and the merchants that ship via Fedex.