3.0

Had a package set up for home deliver. First I went to FedEx.com to see if I could add a comment to leave them my pin to get into my apt building but there was nothing.

So I woke up at noon (cuz i work 5p-5a) the day of delivery. Sign on door says "FedEx came by to deliver package at 11:30 F...K so now I go up to my local store to find how I can get my package today. The lady tells me call here and pick it up at station (25 min away). So I call talk to some rude guy I could barely understand and he was 0 help so I called an hour later and got a nice lady who tried her best to help me by trying to find out when the truck with my package will get back.

I sat on hold for 5min. Then she says can we call you when we find out...(me) yes. I call back an hour and a half later. I talk to some guy who sounded stoned who then tells me it'll be delivered tomorrow.

I say I just wanna know when I can come get it today and he tells me that it's not possible to do that...

From the moment I woke up today FedEx has been my only stress and when I think there is hope I'll get my product today...POP...my hope bubble pops. It just really upsets me all their staff is not even close to being on the same page when they get asked a simple question about their company...

I will avoid shipping with fedex at all expense

I didn't like: Worst customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 04, 2015.

Comments