I live in a small condo; there are 7 condo units in my building.My unit is on the 3rd floor of my building.

I am elderly and have chronic kidney disease. I had not been out of my little condo for 3 days waiting for my package. I checked the tracking number several times and it said my package had been delivered and left at my unit door! It never was delivered to me!

I dragged myself out of my chair, got dressed, knocked on neighbors' doors, and found out the delivery driver left my package in front of unit #624---3 floors down--instead of my address #654 on the top floor. I am lucky that I found my package at all. I'm old, sick and don't live in a safe neighborhood; my neighbors are all renters--not owners--and they are not friendly. The company I bought from refunded the money I paid for shipping.

That doesn't help my health, I barely made it upstairs again.I will never use FedEx again.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about fedex shipping from FedEx was non-delivery of shipment and delivered to wrong address Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments