FedEx almost always leaves packages at our door without ringing our bell.I work from home and my boyfriend works nights so one of us is always home to receive our scheduled deliveries.

I recently filed a claim with them b/c they left a package on the stoop and it wasn't there like they claim. I was home ALL DAY and our doorbell never rang. In fact the way I knew it was delivered was I received an email. BTW I live in San Francisco; why would you leave an unattended package on an unsecured porch in SF?

Well guess what? They rejected my complaint and I am out almost $85.00 plus my products. I WILL ALWAYS USE UPS or USPS - FedEx is the worst. I have made multiple calls to request they use our doorbell when delivering to no avail.

I knew something would be stolen eventually.I am still in shock that they denied my claim!

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

tryit

I'm just curious, how is it fedex fault if people in your area are dishonest? Just curious

#841926

Lately, Fedex has been dropping off packages at random houses in San Francisco, with no relation to the destination delivery address. In some cases, the person from the other side of town who sees the package on their doorstep is nice enough to drive over and redeliver it to me. This appears to be happening all over town, a number of my friends have had similar issues with Fedex.

It appears Fedex is employing one or more lazy/incompetent delivery drivers in San Francisco.