1.1
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Sat around my apartment all day waiting for my package to be delivered.Hours passed and eventually my wife got home from work a little after 5.

I had her wait at the apartment while I went to the front office to wait for my delivery. My apartment front office closes at 6 so I went out there before they closed so I could let the driver in and still get my package. Clock hits 6:02 and I get a notification saying that I wasn't home so they would try the next day. The driver literally never even pulled in the parking lot to ATTEMPT to deliver my package.

I called customer service to complain and they actually hung up on me. I know this because the line didn't just cut out, but I was transferred to another line to take a survey about my experience with customer service which didn't even work. I called back and they said they couldn't do anything and I would just have to wait until the next day. Could hardly understand either of the customer service reps, but here I sit the following day, again waiting on my package.

So they lied about trying to deliver my package, they hung up on me, they did nothing helpful, and they wasted my entire day because I couldn't leave.I have to go out of town for business WITH this package I'm waiting on so if it doesn't come today (which I'm not expecting it to because it's after 3 already) I'm screwed.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Delivery and customer service practices.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments