It's been multiple times that FedEx claim to make attempts to deliver when only one attempt was made and then they hold your package at their center and they don't choose a center closest to your home.So tired of driving to go get a package that I placed for home delivery.

These drivers lie about the attempts. I was home all day when they claim to have attempted to make a delivery and this is why I know they lie, not sure what the quotas are for FedEx employees, but the customer should not be a part of some quota, I just want my package, you can't even call to have them redirect to the center closet to your home either, service sucks! When I checked online after one attempt the door tag says one attempt but online says delivered and they know they didn't deliver anything, so dishonest!

I actually thought maybe one of my neighbors stole my package, to find out that FedEx had it and lie about the delivery attempts.I checked the camera outside the door and nothing was ever delivered and only one attempt was made.

Review about: Fedex Home Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments