I eagerly awaited the delivery of my package all day only to be disappointed and lied to by FedEx.

Using the tracking number, I saw the package went out for delivery early this morning, and I periodically monitored the progress of my package using the online tracking website.

Around 3:30 pm, the status of my package abruptly changed from "in transit" to "delivery exception," meaning that the customer (i.e. me) was not available to receive the shipment. But I have been available all day, and there was absolutely no knock on my door, phone call, or delivery slip left outside. The delivery person changed the status of my package without even attempting to deliver it today. I called customer service and after almost an hour on the phone, they told me there was nothing they could do. The delivery person claims he or she tried to deliver it, but there's no evidence, no paper slip outside my door. So much for integrity.

Based on an Internet search, it's several other customers have had this problem. I am extremely dissatisfied with the lack of reliable service from FedEx, especially given the steep shipping charges. Avoid like the plague.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

#481915

Same thing just happened to me. No delivery attempt or delivery slip and the yet the driver reports that I was not home to sign for it! To top things off the customer support representative was belligerent.