1.6
Tracking Tool

Update by user Dec 07, 2016

Ok I've been told because it has had two errors...if it gets a third I lose my order and get a refund...

Now... Newegg has a problem... It doesn't know how long the promotion is going to last... So if it arrives back and the sale ends I'm screwed...

I am getting all the stuff in tomorrow for it.This is beyond frustrating.

Update by user Dec 07, 2016

Apparently my house doesn't exist now. >.>

I've contacted Newegg to also get them involved.

Original review posted by user Dec 07, 2016

Tracking #708855017632578 Normally any shipment was just left rain or not.My family was gone Monday and none of us were worried about the package not arriving.

I had about 10 minutes before I left at 8:30 AM Monday, so I checked to see my Phones location. At the time nothing had changed since it was out to delivery Friday. I go to a fitting with my fiancé and when we get back from Christmas shopping and what not. I figured it'd be there when I got home.

I look around and find nothing so I just shrug it off. After putting things away; I had another half hour before I had to run for work. So I decided to check the tracking info. It now says there was an exception; on one was home; to the delivery 7 AM SUNDAY...

At this point I start to get a little annoyed. I contact them by phone, despite running low on time to get out of my house. I am told it was a mistake for entering the info Sunday and the driver is allowed to choose what to do with the package should no one answer the door. But none of that matters because it will be on the truck Tuesday.

At this point I am out of time, so I hang up and head to work. I know my fiancé will be at the house the whole day while I'm at work. Now I work as tutor and as Tuesday my first student of the day canceled. I decided not to head in early and, instead, wait for the other and my package.

As I'm sitting around reading, my fiancé calls out about a Fedex truck passing by. It makes me paranoid that I call to check, and get told to hang up because that can't be the truck for my area it just went out with my package on it. At about 3:30 I'm getting ready to head out the door, but I decide to call one more time. I get told they'll make sure to deliver it by 6 PM even if they have to send another driver.

They have no clue why it wasn't delivered already. They then say call back if it isn't there by 6. Now my second student canceled as I was heading for the door. So I stay and wait some more.

At 6:07 I call again... I find out the package hasn't been seen since Sunday... So it never was on a truck. I get told I'll be called back in ten minutes after they track it down.

I start cooking dinner, only to get called and be told they are looking around for it. It will be on the truck Wednesday; because, it is too late to get it there now. I checked first thing this morning, and get told they never found it. They are looking around.

I have now talked to 12-14 different people. they say it's on a truck supposedly, but can't confirm with the driver. I'm at my second job now; and don't know what to think. The item is a phone and I am getting the protective items for it tomorrow...

However, without a phone...

Why did I spend $30 getting decent stuff?Screw this company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of delivery practices and not checking. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of fedex delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $90. FedEx needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments