Verified Reviewer

Update by user May 28, 2021

Fed ex Never responded at all. Unless you count that during the next week a different Fed ex van pulled in front of the house brought a small package normally would have been handed off to USPS, was delivered the door bell was rung.

Before I could open the door the driver was running off. I yelled hello, he waved arm in the air with out turning. Now they know the door bell works. I quess that was our response from them.

Our last delivery of our child's med ( this med is a controlled substance) was picked up at a safe location by us this location is connected with the pharmacy, with 24 hour service. Since fedex can not be trusted with this, the pharmacy and us worked out a way around this. Now we don't put our child in danger of not getting his meds.

We will never use Fed ex for a life and death situation! Fed ex's no longer value their customers!

Original review posted by user Apr 28, 2021

This drug was for a child a controlled drug, they behaved in the above manner 4 times saying they would call back still waiting..... Pharmacy got involved they called told it had never left the station, we had a door tag.

They finally cancelled the shipment to the pharmacy. (but they didn't just kept on doing what they were doing, no knock,Don't use themDo no doorbell, leaving door tags last one snuck it up to house! Really! I called every day explained every day got a bunch of crap.

I dealt with FedEx for 20 years as a shipping manager, yes there were issues but understandable ones. What has happened to FedEx??? They lie sneak don't follow direction and put children's lives at risk. Shame on them.

We will not risk our child's life to FedEx. We will be using a reliable service.

User's recommendation: Don't use them!

Preferred solution: Apology.

FedEx Pros: Wii try to use ups.

Comments