Executive management of Claims refuses to reimburse for destroying my package until prove that I did not want to declare value.When I stated that it was part of a replacement bathroom Vanity and I had told the CSR that I did not know the value of the countertop but the value of the whole vanity and was told not to worry, He indicated that they were going to listen to my first call to see if I refused to declare value.

Unreal that FED EX could be so damaging to the consumer. Unreal that their costumer service could be so poor.

Incredible that I am guilty until proven innocent.Even after I had to track my own package and force my was to talk to a Location manager to find out that they broke my package and had disposed of it.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $650. This person is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments