Let me share my experience, and feel better about it.I have stifled my opinions for too long.

Now I am going to find my voice. I went to one kinkos in Warm Springs, Fremont, CA, there, I got a bad vibe more than once from this one representative and I was not imagining or assuming it, because his way of talking to me was also rude and I just asked to talk to his supervisor. I am suspecting racism, and I am not surprised in the sh society here which I was born and brought up in. Turn the page, today, I went to kinkos in Mowry to avoid that rude guy.

A dumb person who cannot open his eyes while reversing bumped my mercedes bumper. Why the hekl does everyone always hit my car. jealous people open your sh eyes while driving. He was at least courteous to give me his insurance information and I copied his license plate but I have had another hit and run on the back of my car TWO TIMES without people leaving me the info.

Back to kinkos. then I enter this kinkos. And I tell the dumb representative I am faxing to San Jose, is that LOCAL, the dumb representative says yes, I say how much does it cost she gives me the wrong prices BECAUSE IT TURNS OUT TO BE LONG DISTANCE AND THEN she FORCES me to put a COVER PAGE and it turns out charging me for the COVER PAGE and I tell her to reverse the charges because she gave me the wrong pricing and they charged me for the cover page. She says they always reverse the cover pages and "I know how to do my job".

Ok lady, No one is questioning if you know how to do your job, but you surely need to tell your customers the right information when they ask you questions, like how much it is going to cost to faxing to San Jose from this Fremont Office and whether or not the cover page is free. I AM SO TIRED OF MEETING DUMB PEOPLE WHO DO NOT KNOW ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS AND ARE JUST TRYING TO MAKE THEIR MINIMUM WAGE. Not only that, after she reverses the charges, when she tries to help me fax it, as I tell her the machine which sucks is not taking one page at a time but swallowing all pages at once, she is FORCING ME TO FAX all the pages even though the first two went through. She reversed the charges, it is none of her business how many pages I fax now, she just should help me put the fax through.

Then she is arguing she is going to charge me again for those two and I say no, it is okay, firstly, the cover page was not free she said 'the cover page charge is always reversed I have been working here forver' take your insecure classless attitude to the other toxic people in society here, do not put it on me. SO I LEFT AND WENT TO UPS! I PULL MY OWN STRINGS YOU B SOCIETY. AND UPS WAS $4.50 for six pages!

NOT A RIP OFF! AND THE GUY DID IT FOR ME I DID NOT HAVE TO STRUGGLE WITH A BIDGE AND SHIGE MACHINE I have vented here, and then I went home, saw this thing on TV where I am supposed to not gossip and see the bigger picture and not be narrow minded. I know all that, but sometimes, if you do not vent, these TOXIC PEOPLE get to you.

Sigh of relief.READ THIS BIDGE OR MAYBE YOU ARE NOT INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO LOGIN TO EVEN THINK OF SEEING A REVIEW ANYWHERE

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

wow!what a b*tch poster.

You are clearly a person who goes around thinking everyone has a problem, when in fact you are the problem. When people like you, and i by dont mean anything by race, but when people with your kind of attitude come in you give off a *** vibe. so in turn you will get treated like ***. *** i cant stand people like you.

this is the reason people in the copy industry get such a bad impression. cause people like you walk in acting like your *** dont stink and look down on everyone else. you HAVE to send the cover sheet or you wont get charged correctly.

is that hard to understand?***.

If that written is any indication of how well "LifeHasTaughtMeUPSIsBest" can best communicate ...I'm surprised if anyone understands what this Mercedes nutcase may mean in any situation.

I read all three of the above for comprehension and all I can say RE-LEARN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE BECAUSE YOU SURE AS *** DO NOT HAVE COMMAND OF IT AND AFTER THE THREE STRIKES ABOVE, THEY'RE OUT ...(OF THEIR FRICKIN' HEAD CRAZY) AND SEE A FUTURE FOR THEM AS A MERCEDES CRASH TEST DUMMY!

You seem like a very negative person.Be happy.

Not everything is racist because you want it to be.Jesus Christ.

you seem like a ***.

Also, I am not done, and I am not feeling bad I am commenting on my own review, but, in addition to 1) She told me I was paying for local fax when it was long distance 2) She said the cover page was free when they charged me the long distance fax price 3) She said the cover page was always reversed 4) She said she has been working there forever and knows her job ALSO READ THIS 5) she forced me to fax the cover page 5) she was forcing me to fax 6 pages instead of 4 after she reversed the first 2, and it is none of her business how many pages I am faxing even though she is helping me with the machine.I really got a defensive and rude vibe from her, so she can stuff her rude vibes and her machine up her bidge face and I told her off, I said I am not going to fax it here, because, I do not take disrespect from anyone, or dumb answers, or bad vibes, so keep them all to yourself.

I only like kinkos because you can put your card in the machine and make your own copies without dealing with the dumb toxic customer service representatives in society here.Yes, I have learned, to be one tough girl in this world, because you come across all types of shigdgey people in this world and unless you show them you are on top of your game, they step all over you.

Let me clarify in a cool, calm, collected state of mind, what exactly that lady did wrong, so all you racist people, who say I have trouble communicating, can eat your comments.(I worked in a company where this racist junk said I had 'a communication problem' when he was not training me right, nervous to lose his job, and nervous to see me progress because I was Indian), anyway...back to KINKOS and my success will pour on me, just watch world, because God watches over me.

1) She told me I was paying for local fax when it was long distance 2) She said the cover page was free when they charged me the long distance fax price 3) She said the cover page was always reversed 4) She said she has been working there forever and knows her job. This is rude, instead of saying nicely, oops, I told you that you were paying local, not long distance, I did not clarify that the cover page is charged and then later on reversed for each and every instance a cover page is used, etc...she had an ego and attitude with me, and I HAVE LEARNED WITHOUT REGRET that WHEN PEOPLE SHOW YOU ATTITUDE IN AMERICA, YOU SHOW THEM ATTITUDE BACK or they think you are meak and weak...so that is how the society works here...AND I AM RIGHT IN SAYING SHE WAS BEHAVING LIKE A BIDGE. She could not even look me in the eye right. Go visit FedEx Mowry CA yourself and meet the bidge yourself.

Maybe it is how I look at the world. I met a lot of bidges in college who influenced me in the wrong direction,...

And only someone with substance will be able to come up with such words.SO GOODBYE, and yes, I have nothing better to do with my time than write these reviews, but in a way, it heals me, STRANGELY.

Maybe public transportation is what you deal with you jealous.You are welcome for the laugh, I know I have the ability to make people laugh because of my high intelligence level.

Sounds like another toxic to me. All you got from that whole paragraph was that I drive a mercedes? Shows where you put your attention.

I earned my mercedes and life will give me many more.So go to

You drive a mercedes? I would have guessed public transportation base on your writing skills/intelligence level. Thanks for the laugh.

to rick #870279

Why are you hating on "Public Transportation"? We use it all the time in New York..