6 weeks ago I shipped a 3pcs shipment, one goes missing in the Memphis Hub after the first scan....staff very unhelpful or just incompentent in searching for it, a 24" x 12" x 12" 40lbs box can't just go missing like that!

Fedex wasted so much of my time, having me send them pictures that they didn't even bother to look at. Every time I called them, they had no answer, only "I don't know".

This box contained handmade jewellery and 2 weeks of labor time! So you can imagine I have been furious about this.

Then time passes by and I just think maybe I just had bad luck. 5 weeks later I ship the next 3pcs shipment. And what happens, they actually lose yet another of my 40lbs packages!!

I can't believe it and I told them they probably have some organized crime going on at that Memphis Hub, makes me wonder what kind of people work there and if there is that poor security at the Fedex Memphis Hub.

I will never use Fedex again, I have been their customer for more than five years and spend a 5 digit amount in shipping cost every year and this is what I get in return.

Just filed the claim for the first package and I am sure that will be a pain as well, if they pay me back anything at all.

Called UPS and they actually offered me a much better shipping rate and promised me to keep my shipments safe!

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments