Hapeville, Georgia
1.8
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

!st, I live approx 1 mile from the Atlanta Airport, alos I am a former Delta Airlines employee. I purchased a collector car from a Ford Dealer in Puerto Rico and sent them a certified Check for $100,000 overnight. The envelope was supposed to arrive the next business day, it ended up in Ft Worth Tx, then Memphis TN, 2 days later it still has not left Memphis, calling customer service was a joke.

I have had much experience with teh crack counter help at the airport fedex office. 2 extremely lazy black females that have been there for years that are extremely slow, rude, and will not budge off the stool they are sitting on. It amazes me how people like these can keep their jobs when other hard working people get laid off every day, I am sure they had something to do with my envelope being mis-routed

way to go fedex

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Priority Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: fire or retire the 2 longtime counter employees at the Toffie Terrace fedex location in Atlanta.

I didn't like: Slow local service, I don t like it att all very desatisfied, Did not follow through.

• agressive employee

Comments

Denver, Colorado, United States #1192014

"I am sure they had something to do with my envelope being mis-routed"

Yeah they knew some grumpy whiny little turd was going to want immediate satisfaction.

What would you have had them do, go to where you think the check is and search each plane by hand?

In case you forgot, this is the 21st century and things like this are handled by computers and phones which are....Wait for this....Attached to counters.

No amount of hustle was going to resolve a situation that will be resolved by them working the computers and getting people on the case.

Grow up..