350 views
Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer
Featured

I am amazed with the lack of competence of their staff. A whole week I've been trying to ship a hazmat package with no luck.

Spoke to 15 different people from different departments over the phone, and not one gave me the proper information on how to ship that package. Right on the opposite - every single last one of them was giving me wrong information. I drove over 100 miles from one FedEx location to another in the Dallas -Fort Worth area where they were telling me to go, and in each location I was being told, I am at the wrong place. Today after being transferred 3 times, I ended up talking for 30 mins to customer service, thinking that finally I am talking to the proper department.

Eventually she put me on hold and after 45 mins on hold they were prompted back to main menu. Outrageous. I will never EVER use FedEx again, and I would not recommend them to anyone. And forgot to mention, on top of the lack of competence, All the CS reps that I asked to transfer me to a supervisor REFUSED to do so, and kept on insisting they can help me.

Who does that?

What reputable company in this world operates like that???? Do not use FedExDon't use FedEx

User's recommendation: Don't use FedEx.

Preferred solution: NA.

FedEx Cons: Bad information, Incompetent personnel, Disinterest in helping.

Location: 1488 West Pipeline Road, Hurst, TX 76053

Explore video interviews

Comments

#2201466

FedEX is fraud I faced loss of 300k INR they fools bills each shipment in measurements of 10 and 20 times FedEx India Is CONNING customers where Executives are Thief, fraud and corrupted.

FEDEX has had a delay delivering my packages every single time for the last 3 years. It's either an exception or package delayed for not reason. Fedex, quit posting early delivery because you never get it there on time.

How ironic I have been waiting for 3 days for my haz mat package .. I've been literallly sitting in front of my house 8 hours yesterday watched him drive by twice .

And I've been waiting today since 8 and watched him drive by once so far today . It's been out for by delivery f