Update by user Nov 23, 2016

Upon reading other peoples problems about lost items, FedEx should screen drivers and warehouse workers a bit more carefully. Also get it through to your Chat Support NOT to lie to consumers on the phone about calling back within 2 hours and never calling.

Original review posted by user Nov 22, 2016

On 11/07/2016 I ordered a 60" tv from WalMart.com.Shipped FedEx the next day.

The package made it to N.Salt Lake, UT. was scanned as departed and that's the LAST time anyone knew where my tv was. I can see if it was a small package getting lost, but a 60" television. The box is almost as big as some FedEx vans for cryin' out loud.

How do you loose it? So I re-ordered and made sure U.P.S was making the delivery. FedEx sucks pretty bad and their customer service sucks even worse. I kept getting the " Someone will call you in the next 2 hours with a solution " ***.

Guess what. NO calls at all, ever.

I had to keep calling them and hearing their BS.DON'T USE FEDEX IFF YOU VALUE YOUR GOODS..

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of a product or service from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was you lost my very large television. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments