Verified Reviewer

1.3

Since I have moved to my new home in April of last year my packages either come damaged or don't arrive at all. I have tried addressing this with no avail.

I actually had to install a camera outside due to the inappropriate deliveries I was receiving. This company has had so many new people that have no idea what they are doing. Now my packages are being put at the bottom of a class 6 dirt road you can use to get to my house, but it is NOT however where I live. I live on the tar road with a nice tarred driveway.

I was even kind enough for the winter to put out a container, so they wouldn't have to walk in snow etc. Whoever owns this route do not care one bit about this and should not be a part of your company.

On any one given day this route driver loses at least 2-5 packages on my neighbors and I. This is ludicrous and unacceptable.

User's recommendation: Don’t use Fed Ex when ever possible.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

FedEx Cons: Sucks, Drivers make decision whether you get package or not, Are clueless when it comes to delivery, Do not care if you get your package.

Comments