This is by all means the worst shipping company!!

I called asking for my package which I ordered from bodybuilding.com and its protein.

I haven't been working out for the pass 3 weeks and thanks to Fedex. First representative told that the package was delivered, and when I said that's incorrect she said, well the driver didn't have your apt number! How is it delivered but the driver does not have my apt number?? note, my leasing office does not take packages.

Then she called the driver, and said the driver does not remember, first he delivered it but second he does not remember. me, now where the package? representative, I don't know! the system said it was delivered Saturday June, 28 at 10;30 am which I was not home due to a party in Austin city and I have everything to approve that!

the she told me the driver said, he met someone and gave him the package, ok who? no onw knows. Do you have a signature, first they said yes, then they said no!. Now the package either got lost or the driver who deliver stole it.

This company does not know what professional business is! And to approve my story, go to all the phone calls were made between me and Fedex offices in San Antonio. As you all indicate, your phone might be recorded for training purposes, training my ***!

most of your stuff don't know how to handle a package.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Stafford, Virginia, United States #841381

Whoever wrote this is a freaking ***. Go back to English class you ***.

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #840564

Reading that made my brain hurt.

Lol