Verified Reviewer

I scheduled a home pick up on 8/25/21 on the phone for 08/26 and someone came out to pick up my package. He arrived on a FedEx truck and in FedEx uniform.

He picked up my package and advised that he can create my label for me to be added on the package. He went back to his truck and left with my package without giving me a receipt. Whatever, I didn't think I'd need a receipt. 2 weeks go by and my refund did not come in.

Called seller and they said they never received my return. Made a call with FedEx and they said they have no knowledge of anyone picking up my package. I filed a claim with them and now my claim is denied for god knows what reason. Called their customer service, was put on hold, and when I did get someone they disconnected before I can get a word in.

The cycle repeats like 5 times. Now I lost $100. I didn't know this was a problem with FedEx until I went online.

Next time I will be requesting every single package receipts that I can so I can have proof. FedEx literally has the worst customer service ever and if possible, please use someone else!

User's recommendation: USE UPS.

Location: San Francisco, California