On April 2nd, 2016, I pre-ordered an HTC Vive from HTC. I waited a month for shipping details, as the products were shipping in waves. I received my tracking number on May 3rd and it was due to be delivered on May 5th. At 10:21am on May 5th, my packaged was delivered to and signed by someone named S. SHAH. I was home that day because I had to sign for the package, and I don't know anyone named S. SHAH, so I immediately called FedEx to figure out what had happened and where my package was.

I was told to put in a trouble ticket and that I would hear something back in about two hours. A little later, I received a call from Tim at FedEx customer support who told me this was 100% a FedEx mistake and that he had put in a retrieval order to get my package back and delivered to me. This never happened on May 5th and when I called on May 6th for more info, I was told that I needed to contact the shipper, Brightpoint in Plainfield, IN. I did so, but they didn't believe me at first because my tracking number said the package was delivered. I called Tim at FedEx again and was told that he had put in the retrieval, but anything else was the shippers responsibility.

When I called to complain and ask about the status of my package for the next four days, Tim repeatedly told me they were working with the shipper to get my package back and that he had spoken to a person named Nicholas at Brightpoint who assured him that my package was still in the warehouse and would still be delivered. On day five, I contacted the shipper myself and when I asked about how and when they would be getting my package to me, they told me that it wasn't possible at all and if FedEx had told me that then they were lying.

This item, worth $887.03, is currently on my credit card. No one can tell me where my package is.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Yorktown Heights, New York, United States #1201539

Same thing happened to me. Did you get a refund because I really will not accept losing my 650 dollars. Same S.Shah and everything.