FedEx lost my package (which was a guaranteed 2 day delivery), NEVER called me back when they said they would, made me wait 6 days before they finally gave me the go ahead to contact the seller for a refund, & I'm pretty sure they lied to me.When I complained about never receiving call backs, the last representative I talked to told me that the notes said that they had tried calling multiple times, but that the number was bad (and read off some completely wrong number); however, every time I called and complained about not getting callbacks, they had me verify my phone number.

Luckily I was able to get this resolved through Amazon (w/ one phone call), which promptly reshipped the items with 1 day delivery.

Anyway, the only reason I'm not livid is because it was a personal package, and not one for a customer.Regardless, while a lost package is understandable (mistakes happen), bad customer service is not.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

LTCC

What i dont understand about these businesses...is that how can owning up to a mistake be a bad thing......bad news does not get better by ignoring it and the lack of customer service speaks to business integrity