Verified Reviewer

As of this morning (8/29/20) when I called about a package 2 days late I had a valid tracking number....after talking to a Rep and a promise to call me back this morning with info the tracking number disappeared from your system. I called back this afternoon and got ZERO help.I was told the tracking number that worked for days was no longer in their system and they could do nothing to help me.

I asked to talk to a supervisor and was told without a tracking number I could not talk to one! Your idiots deleted the number! The store has reshipped my items. To quote a movie line "What kind of idiots do you hire?" The tracking number that worked until I called your people for help is 612976****117602****.

It worked this morning until your people did something to delete it. Did not work for Belk's after this morning either. Why was the number deleted?

Why was I not able to talk to a supervisor? Are you going to reimburse Belk's for their loss?

User's recommendation: Run Forrest run.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Standard Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

FedEx Pros: Great for a migraine.

FedEx Cons: Very poor customer service, Very poor shipping service, Not reliable, Disinterest in helping, Delivery needs improveme.

Comments