-FedEx is completely incompetent, I mailed a package on September 10, 2020, the package was supposed to reach its' destination on September 14, 2020. It is now September 30, 2020 and the package has still not been delivered.

It appears the package may be lost in transit. I have made over 25 calls to Fed Ex from September 18th until today September 30th and have still not been given a direct answer on how to resolve this matter. I paid for insurance on the package for $550 which was the value of the textbooks that were in the book being shipped. I provided Fed Ex with proof of the sale's invoices and pictures showing that the textbooks were brand-new and unopened / used.

The books were being returned back to the University Bookstore Returns Department and would have given me a full refund. Now that Fed Ex has lost the package I am only being offered $418 by Fed Ex, when I paid a total of $580 with tax and shipping costs being added.

Why would any logical person accept $418 when they paid $580???? I want Fed Ex to locate my package and mail it back to me or send it to the recipient address, so I can get the full refund due to me by the bookstore returns department. I can say with exact certainty I WILL AND I REPEAT, I WILL NEVER EVER DO BUSINESS WITH FED EX AGAIN!!!!

Fed Ex lost my package and then has the nerve to treat me like I am being a nuisance by demanding that they either find my package or pay me the full cost for the contents that was lost, especially since I paid for insurance for the package contents.

Although Fed Ex are trying to blame all of their delivery issues on the pandemic, the real issue is not the pandemic/ COVID 19, the issue is that they are incompetent on all levels and need to work harder to provide better customer service to customers.

It's unfair that Fed EX charges hefty fees for delivery cost and insurance, but offers substandard service to their customers. Consumers expect to get what they are paying for. To add insult to injury, Fed Ex cancelled their delivery guarantee, so if they don't deliver your package on time, you can't even get a refund anymore. Fed EX isn't holding any level of accountability to their customers.

I think it would be a great idea for people to boycott Fed Ex this holiday season. They don't deserve people's business, they aren't willing to hold a level of accountability to make sure packages are delivered timely and or issue refunds when packages are delayed or lost in transit.

For Consumers that value their time and money, I would advise all of you to avoid using Fed Ex for your shipping needs going forward.

Signed~ That Woman In Michigan !!!!!

TLS- Kentwood, Michigan

User's recommendation: AVOID DOING BUSINESS WITH FED EX.

FedEx Cons: Given the run around, Incompetent and unprofessional.

Comments