Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I had a shipment of 2 suitcases in 2 packages headed to my home. They were supposed to be delivered May 24.

One package was delivered by Comcast repairman, who found it sitting in the middle of the street about 1 mile away from my house. The cars were swerving to avoid hitting it. He stopped his truck and picked it up. He saw our address and was nice enough to deliver it to our house.

I was so shocked, that I didn't get his name. The second package is lost. No one can explain to me where is it and how the 1-st package ended up in the middle of a busy street. The Comcast guy called FedEx and FedEx guy came to my house, asked to see the package and scanned it to get a delivery scan.

Job well done! It's been 10 days and Fedex can't find the other package and haven't yet authorized payment to the the business that sold me the suitcases, so I can get a replacement.

My trip is coming up this week and I have no suitcase. What a horribly run company FedEx is!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Bad service, Did not follow through, Lack of resolution, Loss of the item i was shipping, I am still waiting for a new delivery more than 10 days.

Comments