1.9
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jun 15

After over a month of employees ignoring me and getting nowhere i googled the names of every single CEO from their company and sent them a complaint. I got a resolution that day.

Original review posted by user May 16

recently a package was ordered that was delivered to the wrong suite number. Package is now lost, one employee saying it was sent back, another saying it was given to the wrong driver and is now lost, another saying it is still there.

I open a claim, claim is denied because the shipper has to contact them. The shipper tells me they already contacted them a week ago. No one contacted me to say the claim was denied or not. No help, only employees with no idea what they are talking about and one lady in Claims named Tracy who only told me over and over to have the shipper contact them, (I explained to her why this would not work) apparently it is my job to make the shipper fill out paperwork so Fed Ex can correct the mistake they already know they made.

This is not customer service, this is an embarrassment for a company this size. I regret switching from UPS.

At least UPS would have done something. It is now over three weeks later.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Lower prices.

I didn't like: Horrible resolution for the mistakes fed ex makes themselves.

Comments