This company sucks!, few months ago, I sent to myself a new paddle from Colorado to Florida. Finally after a while waiting and tracking my package, they tell me they do not find the package and must be lost!

So then we should proceed with the claim. After send all necessary documents, invoice, shipping papers, etc. They sent me $ 100 when the price of the paddle in the invoice was $ 300, after many attempts to speak to the person in charge, to try to get the total price of the item achieves talk to Jackie Conley, who calls for "Sr Claims Agent " and her response was that if I didn't pay extra for insurance, them are not responsible for the loss. My question is : Since when we as consumers relying on this company, are forced to pay extra money when we are already accepting the value the company charges for sending our packages without any right to claim ?

Two months ago they said I would receive a letter or call from management, which I'm still waiting for, because this brainless woman, not even answer my calls anymore.

My advice to all of you is, if you value your goods and much more, your time, do not use FEDEX ever!!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments