I have bought a package from the US to be delivered to CANADA.

The packaged was bought and shipped on the Dec 19 2014 and shipped to chicago on Dec 22nd. From there, it gets to "smart post" and then to their international department, where then it gets handed over to Canada Post.

I have contacted Fedex on Jan 14th to find out where my package is, because after chicago.. the tracking "stops".

I get an agent named Rachel, who then tells me she will contact the shipping department and find out where it was,

4 days later, I never heard from her so I call back in.

I get transfered to some guy, who just tells me she was calling them again today, and she will call me back.

3 days later.. AGAIN no call back from Rachel. I FINALLY get a hold of her, and she puts me on hold, and tells me she needs help. (ok, i understand)

She comes back, and tells me its out of their hands because it has been sent to their international department... and I have to contact my local fedex to find out whats going on.

My local fedex doesnt have a phone #.

I call back, and I get another agent.. he tells me I need to call CAnada post, because it was sent to them, GREAT (at this point, im getting really frustrated)

I call Canada post, and she immediately transfers me to Fedex and I hang up.

I contact CP on facebook, and they tell me "wait longer". have been waiting since DEC19TH! IT JAN 26!!!

I call CP on monday (today) and she AGIAN transfers me to Fedex in which this agent had no idea what to tell me to do...since I have exlplained that CP doesnt know where it is (its not even in their tracking system), Fedex tells me its out of their hands... and the SHIPPER tells me it was never sent back to them...

SO NOW IM PISSED

the fedex agent told me "I dont know what to tell you, the tracking stops at chicago and we have no way of tracking it"

THATS YOUR *** JOB.

I am contacting BOTH Fedex AND Canada post's managers and superiors. THIS IS ***

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of international shipping from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants FedEx to "get your shit together".

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments