Powhatan, Virginia
2.2
Turnaround Time

I used an independent shipping office (UPMC, 14300 A Midlothian Turnpike, Midlothian, Virginia) to ship two packages at Christmas time (2015).I was concerned because the larger of the two boxes contained expensive gifts for my children in Colorado.

The UPMC suggested that I insure the package, which I did for a declared value of $400. According to Fede3ral Express, they delivered both packages, leaving them at the door. My children were able to get one of the packages, but the larger box, which was insured was not there. I was very distraught and contacted the agent office where I shipped the item and they said it was FedEx's responsibility, so we filed a claim.

Now, nearly 4 weeks later, I've been told that my claim is denied. FedEx says the packages were both delivered at the same time and they are not responsible for theft. They said that it was UPMC's fault for not telling me to request a signature for the packages. I told them that I feel I have been defrauded into thinking my packages would be protected.

I will never use FedEx again or UPMC.I'm trying to collect all the written comments on this matter so I can go to small claims court to get a refund at least for the insurance I paid, which I realize now was worthless.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments