Verified Reviewer

1.2

They were already a day late when I checked delivery status. I was at home all day waiting on the package.

I needed parts to work on a car for a client. They updated the status as no one home. When I called they also stated this, i called them out(since i have a security system and 3 loud dogs) they then stated they did not attempt to deliver my package and it would be here 3 days later because their facility would be closed until tuesday. I offered to go get it from there which they continually stated it would be delivered 3 days later.

I am out the money i paid for the repair and money i would have made on it. This isnt the first time they have messed up. Ihad to go down 2 miles from my house to pick up a package they took to the wrong house and told me it was delivered.

Fed Ex is trash and I would not order from any company that will use them. UPS or USPS, heck i would let joe down the street before these hacks touch anything.

User's recommendation: Use anyone but fed ex.

FedEx Cons: Robot customer service that gives false info, Incompetent drivers.

Location: Mount Gilead, Ohio