2.4
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Update by user May 27, 2015

I had a package shipped to me overnight express on Friday.It was in the local dispatch on Sat at 10am.

They did not deliver and it was a holiday weekend. On Tuesday, driver said attempted delivery at 10am and that I was not home and office was closed. NOT TRUE! I called the supervisor who would said package would be delivered by 5.

It was not and when I called Mike back, he said it would not be delivered till Wed. Today driver said attempted delivery at 10am and I was not home and office was not open. AGAIN FALSE. Just called Fedex and they said they would redeliver today...

We will see...this happens all the time in Philadelphia.USE ANOTHER SHIPPER

Original review posted by user May 27, 2015

An important package was shipped overnight express to me on Friday.Arrived at local dispatch Sat 10am.

It was noted delivered. Driver said tried delivery on Tues at 10am & I was not home and apartment office was closed. Both UNTRUE! Called supervisor who assured it would be delivered on Wednesday and when I said I wanted it that evening he hung up on me.

Same thing happened on Wednesday. Now they say they will re-deliver today. We will see. This thing happens all the time with FedEx in Philadelphia!

Why do vendors still use the awful delivery service.100 words is tough.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to "companies: stop using fedex!". The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about fedex delivery service from FedEx was failed delivery service, lack of communication and very poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

I was delivered at 4pm to the apartment office.