New York, New York

Like always the FedEx driver lied about knocking at my door or even buzzing in downstairs at 4:37PM just so he didn't have to come deliver the package.I would have gladly came downstairs from the second floor to pick up my package.

Related: Fedex Delivery Service Review from Lynnfield, Massachusetts

The package has been in the truck since 7:30AM but I guess since I live in Harlem and not the Mayor's Office, The World Trade Center Area or Soho it isn't important for the driver to do the job properly. I have always worked for the American public as a sodier, veteran, and I know the responsibility of it. He/She should be fired for entering false information into your database and not providing the proper service. Tracking #677077826445.

FedEx did get back to me and they are looking into it. I have to remember it's not FedEx as a company but the delivery truck driver LIAR they have working for them. They did say they will contact the driver but I doubt it will be here tonight at the aforementioned 8PM delivery time.

There are thousands of Americans looking for work DRIVER.Do your *** job properly or move over to let a qualified person do your *** job.

3.6
Turnaround Time
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Insurance Quality
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Fedex Delivery Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Really upset because of the delivery person's lies / Not specified
Preferred solution Do you job.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

Montclair, New Jersey, United States #1237830

"worked for the American public "

Do humble much?Typically people who try to tell the world who could care less what a beetchen person they are often times are the opposite.

No delivery company is going to ring a buzzer.

They beat on the door like the gestapo, wait a few moments and ***.

Fed Ex can check to see if the guy was there and how long he was there.

You just missed the knock.Calm down