3.6
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Like always the FedEx driver lied about knocking at my door or even buzzing in downstairs at 4:37PM just so he didn't have to come deliver the package.I would have gladly came downstairs from the second floor to pick up my package.

The package has been in the truck since 7:30AM but I guess since I live in Harlem and not the Mayor's Office, The World Trade Center Area or Soho it isn't important for the driver to do the job properly. I have always worked for the American public as a sodier, veteran, and I know the responsibility of it. He/She should be fired for entering false information into your database and not providing the proper service. Tracking #677077826445.

FedEx did get back to me and they are looking into it. I have to remember it's not FedEx as a company but the delivery truck driver LIAR they have working for them. They did say they will contact the driver but I doubt it will be here tonight at the aforementioned 8PM delivery time.

There are thousands of Americans looking for work DRIVER.Do your *** job properly or move over to let a qualified person do your *** job.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "really upset because of the delivery person's lies" of fedex delivery service. Fedex needs to "do you job" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fedex.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

Montclair, New Jersey, United States #1237830

"worked for the American public "

Do humble much?Typically people who try to tell the world who could care less what a beetchen person they are often times are the opposite.

No delivery company is going to ring a buzzer.

They beat on the door like the gestapo, wait a few moments and ***.

Fed Ex can check to see if the guy was there and how long he was there.

You just missed the knock.Calm down