1.3

I accidently put my home address instead of my business address for a package that needed a signature.I spoke to a representative who told me I had to contact the sender to change address.

I did. The sender spoke to FedEx and was told that they couldn't deliver it to the new address. I then spoke to a different representative who told me I had to pick up the package in Mansfield, which is an hour from my home and business. For one week I was sorting out between sender and FedEx what to do.

Finally on Friday, January 19th, I was told that I had until the 23rd to pick up the package or it would be sent back and was given the number to call to confirm. I called the number today (Monday the 22nd) and only got an answering machine. I left a message, yet called a few times later in the day. Finally I called the 1-800 number and was told the package was scheduled to be send back and no changes could be made.

Clearly, in my opinion, customer satisfaction is not top on FedEx's priority list.I'll have the package delivered via UPS or USPS.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Friendly customer service.

I didn't like: Lack of communication amongst representatives, Management decisions are terrible, Poor delivery standards.

Comments