My home health company ordered supplies for me on 6/16/14.I waiting for delivery for several days and nothing.

The complex where I live told me there was no box there for me. I had a note on my door to leave at the house if I was not there for some reason (very unusual for me to be gone). I never got delivery and never had a delivery notice and the note was still on the door. The home health company got the information that the box had been delivered on 6/19/14, the only time I had been gone all week.

Of course with no notice left I had no idea it was at the complex office. I was told by Fed Ex that they don't pay attention to notes because of liability and the door notices "are only a courtesy." I think the lazy driver just went to the office and left it there because it was then signed for and of course the office is under no obligation to let me know it had been delivered. The name of who signed for it at the office was on the info the home health company found. I don't think the driver ever stopped at my home so it would not have mattered if I was home or not.

Very poor delivery process.I will ask anyone who ships to me from now on to use UPS.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments