Medication Disappears In Transport by Fedex

Medication was shipped to me by Express-Scripts via Fedex, even though I had requested that Fedex never be used as I've had several packaged shipped via Fedex disappear. The Fedex driver claims to have left items at my door but when I got home, there is nothing their. Fedex refuses responsibility and Express Scripts will not remove the charges.

FEDEX IS THE WORST SHIPPER I'VE EVER HAD THE MISFORTUNE OF DEALING WITH

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

someone stole the package off your door step. how is that fedex's fault?????