Tracking Tool

We have been waiting for our sons Navy graduation pictures to arrive for weeks.We called the photo lab and they gave us the tracking number.

Checking the tracking number the driver shipped to the wrong address! The poor folks had no idea our package was with theirs in a bundle they handed to them. They're son also graduated with our son same division. We called FedEx and they seemed annoyed we even called to tell them we had to do their job.

They made excuses that the package may have had the same tracking number (THEY DIDN'T) and the address written in large black sharpie was very well written and had mine and my wife's first and last name with our address correctly written on the package! I will pay twice as much as FedEx if it means never having to deal with their *** drivers and the worst customer service you could imagine.

The family that had our pictures were practically in tears not knowing they had them.They knew how important they were to us.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Stop being in a rush, quality is so much more important than quantity! Have customer care actually sound like they care for the customer!.

I didn't like: Customer service, Delivery.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments