61 views

team fedex,

Yesterday your senior executive Bhavya mishra had called up me regarding my persol tracking no.777373****98.

She told me that IEC certificate is compulsary to import i accepted her excuses. Day 1 his executive told give a write a letter to the deputy commissioner custom courier cell that iam not a regular importer exporter and i don't have IEC certificate with my duly signed and with my company stamp and scan document i have submitted on mail .

Now Bhavya mishra told me he was not knowing the rule so that's why he had not told me.

Ok that after few days i have called 3 to 4 time to ur customers executive they told soon ill get my persol.

So i don't understand if ur executive don't know rule of company from day1 and now after 16 days they are giving rule regulations excuses.

So its my fault that your ecutive had misguided me and giving false assurances.

i don't know why they are putting extra charges on my head.

Its completely your office staff fault if hey have informed me regarding this my self return the package to china day 1 but your executive had miss guided me for 16 days And now they are asking to pay money.

I am very disappointed from your services.

I have inuff proof to prove its completely your fault. Pls solve this issue as soon as possible.

Either ill post all this to social media that how they are cheating and misguiding to customers.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

FedEx Pros: Caller center executive shoul give write information.

FedEx Cons: Cannot modify delivery on certain parcels.

Comments