Do not use Fedex for any reason whatsoever-their accountability and customer service is horrible.I have received and shipped many, many packages from UPS, and have never had any trouble.

A vendor was sending me a very expensive and urgent package with 2nd day delivery, but Fedex COMPLETELY mismanaged the package! First, they went to the wrong address and obtained a completely wrong signature from a person I do not even know. I called Fedex to see where the package was, the rep. brushed me off and said, 'looks like it's already been delivered to so-and-so.

we have a signature to prove it." I immediately explained (panicked!) that I did not recognize that name, and the rep. just casually mentions that it must have been delivered to the wrong person. They then had to go find the package, pick it up again, then the very next day when I failed to get the package, the second rep. I called said that the package had not even left the facility to be shipped out to the correct address!

Now, I am currently waiting to even receive a package, I have to check and see whether it was tampered with (seeing as how they delivered to the wrong person) because of the expensive nature of the package, and even now, they refuse to give me a tracking number that is correct (they kept insisting that because the package was "signed" for, technically it is a completed delivery) and all I have to go on is their very unreliable promise that this package will get to me.

By the way, the package was sent out on Friday of last week, it is currently Thursday of the next week.HORRIBLE SERVICE!

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

WHEN YOU SHIP OUT WITH FED EX BE SMART AND RESEARCH WHICH SERVICE YOU ARE SELECTING DUMMY. FED EX 2DAY CAN GO UP TO 4 DAYS IF SHIPPED OUT ON FRIDAY. JUST BECAUSE YOU WERENT SMART ENOUGH TO USE SERVICE AND THOUGHT YOU PAID SO MUCH THEN KNOW WHAT YOUR GETTING.....

I CANT BELIEVE THE SERVICE FEDEX OFFERS, IT MISDIRECTED MY PACKAGE AND I AM STILL WAITING FOR IT AFTER 2 WEEKS NOW, NO SIGN OF IT OR NO REPLY

:sigh This is a sad thing Fedex lost your Child Package, because Fedex gave my Daughter Package to someone As Well, at a Wrong Address and someone sign for it and kept it, This is so.........Very Wrong,

I Feel Someone Else should have Their Jobs!!!

:cry Fedex lost my childs package.They admitted on the phone what address they delivered it to...it was wrong and then I got a letter saying that because I didnt ask for a signature, they wont honor my claim.

It was tracked right up the the deliver guy...where it disappeared.I am going to hire a private detective to investigate the driver's professional record and send a decoy into his home to take hidden video of his decor.