2.7
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I have had many issues with FedEx in the past from delivery exceptions like I was not available ( but that is always what these drivers say) or the business is closed (smh). Not delivering and asking you if you want it shipped back to the shipper and if informed that I will it up did not wait for a certain time then sent it back to the shipper.

Driver did not forward package to the USPS even if he knows that it is Smartpost then customer support tells me that the USPS did not accept the package when it fact they were waiting for the package to be forwarded to them. Driver misdelivered my package to the wrong address , drivers never showed up on the scheduled date of delivery then lies again again and again that I am not available or I did not accept the package.

Drivers tells that business is closed when in fact the leasing office of the senior apartments where I live is open 5 days a week from Mon - Fri. Please do not expect FedEx to resolve the issues because if they do they could have done it years ago judging from the many complaints they receive.

Review about: Fedex Ground Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Get rid of your contractors and make those contractual drivers permanent employees. Until such time I will ask every online merchant where I shop to stop using this delivery service..

I didn't like: Package getting lost, Late packages.

Comments